Our dentistry transforms lives
Our unique approach to restorative and esthetic dentistry transforms and enriches patients’ lives. Our ability to significantly exceed the patients’ expectations is the primary reason so many dentists recommend us to their patients, and our patients recommend us to their friends and families. Each member of our exceptional team takes great pride in providing patients exquisite care and service.By continually investing in education and technology Dr. Schof and his staff are the destination for those with busy fast passed schedules.
Our restorative and esthetic dentistry services and specialty care
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Services
- Crowns, inlays, onlays (All Porcelain SAME DAY)
- Fixed Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Implant Placement and RestorationComposite Bonding
- Bleaching Therapies (ZOOM and Home tray bleaching)
- Esthetic/Cosmetic Enhancement
- Periodontal Assessment and Disease Control
- Laser Dentistry (Diagodent and Soft tissue)
- Mercury free fillings/Metal Free restorations/Crown replacement
- TMJ treatment/Bite Correction
- Adult Cosmetic Braces (Six Month Smiles)
- Root Canal Therapy
- Sedation dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Biohorizons implants
Same Day Dentistry
E4D technology allows our office to provide conservative state of the art porcelain restorations in one visit. Conventional restorative dentistry requires two visits to restore a single tooth. Following a more CONSERVATIVE minimally invasive preparation, we scan the tooth in the mouth, design the restoration on a 3D virtual model,mill the metal free restoration in minutes, characterize and custom color to a beautiful luster than cement the finished porcelain all in ONE APPOINTMENT! The days of the dreaded Temporary are over!
*For those patients requiring root canal therapy and a crown to protect the tooth, this procedure can also be completed in a single appointment. This procedure has taken 3-5 visits in the past! There is NO COMPROMISE.